Bryan Eaves helps companies save money. Through vast experience with global manufacturers, retailers, and pharmaceutical companies, Bryan uses proven strategic sourcing concepts to help develop your team while creating value for your company.
Clients tell us that they would have never gotten the savings without Bryan Eaves and Sourcing Business Solutions.
With 20 years of industry and consulting expertise, Bryan centralized procurement for Pilot Travel Centers and BBVA Compass Bank, developed strategic sourcing best practices, and implemented procurement technology.
Past experience includes serving as Head of Sourcing and Procurement for Pilot FlyingJ, where Bryan influenced over $1 billion of spending, led M&A expense reduction, and implemented Ariba / SAP / and ePS SaaS-based procure-to-pay systems. Cross-functional category sourcing includes direct goods, indirect expenses, and corporate services. An independent consulting firm evaluated Bryan’s sourcing processes and results as world class.
At BBVA Compass Bank, Bryan served as Director of Procurement. He standardized and centralized processes by implementing Ariba Sourcing technology, saving $15M. Tactical processes were outsourced, creating additional value.
Telecom experience includes leadership roles at BellSouth in Finance, Auditing, and Operations, where he led teams of up to 120 people.
Global Category Management areas include indirect expenses, MRO, background screening, relocation, professional services, credit card, travel, Strategic Meetings Management Programs (SMMP), & fleet.
Resources: About Bryan Eaves, Sourcing Consultant
- Certified Public Accountant, Wikipedia
- AICPA: American Institute of CPAs
- Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®) Program – ISM — The Certified Professional in Supply Management® (CPSM®) certifies that you have key knowledge and skills in areas such as finance, supplier relationship management, organization global strategy and risk compliance and that you are a leader in the supply chain management profession…
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM) — The Institute for Supply Management® (ISM) is the first supply management institute in the world. Since 1915, ISM has executed and extended its mission through education, research, standards of excellence and information dissemination — including the renowned monthly ISM Report On Business® — and maintains a strong global influence among individuals and organizations…
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM) – Wikipedia — The Institute for Supply Management (ISM), founded in 1915, is the largest supply management association in the world. ISM is a not-for-profit educational association that serves its 45,000 members and professionals and organizations with an interest in supply management in more than 90 countries. ISM offers the Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM)…