Is your company leaving any savings on the table?
Are you sure your organization is capturing all of the value and savings for each expense category? How do you know you are capturing all of the available savings?
A solution to capturing available savings on expenses
One way to ensure that you are capturing all of the available savings is to hire Sourcing Business Solutions. Our savings average over 15% across all expense categories and are sustainable over time. We have more than twenty years of experience finding savings many professionals tend to overlook, including:
- Office supplies
- Toner cartridges
- Website punch-out solutions
- Janitorial supplies
- Background screening services
- Temporary labor services
- Waste removal services
- Relocation services
- Petroleum equipment
- Office equipment
- Photocopy equipment service contracts
- Procure-to-pay (P2P) solutions & integrations
- Printing services
- Landscaping/lawn care
- Purchasing card / Credit card optimization
- Strategic Meetings Management Programs (SMMP)
- eProcurement integration & optimization (Ariba, ePS applications)
- eSourcing applications (Ariba, ScanMarket)
Not just savings: Sustainable savings
We’ve heard companies say statements like… my internal person saved 15% on that category last year or two years ago. The bigger question related to those savings is whether or not the savings are still in place. In other words, did supplier price increases or other changes to what was being bought erase all of the savings? Achieving savings is not a one- time event. The savings must be tracked and monitored over time to ensure that they are sustained.
One category where savings often evaporate only months after savings are attained is office supplies. Ask us how this happens!
Bryan Eaves at Sourcing Business Solutions — 865-805-4356
Resources: What percent savings are you capturing for enterprise-wide expenses?
- eProcurement Punchout Catalog for Suppliers – VBwebsites — CXML Punchout Catalog development is a rising trend and VBWebSites has successfully developed and deployed CXML catalogs for various procurement platforms…
- What is a PunchOut Catalog? – Essent — A PunchOut website (sometimes called a PunchOut catalog) is a standard ecommerce website with the special ability to communicate directly with a procurement system through cXML and return a pending purchase order back to the buyer so they don’t need to enter product information in the procurement system…
- PunchOut definition – SearchCIO — PunchOut is an e-procurement software application from Ariba that makes it possible for a buyer to access a supplier’s Web site from within the buyer’s own procurement application…